- High gloss lacquer. Oyster white colour.
- Petra grey stone. Honed finish.
- Minimal design to suit the minimal furniture.
- Tall housings flank base units that house the main sink with the large island set in front and facing the open plan living area.
- The island contains the hob that sits neatly with a very comfortable distance from the main sinks, prep sink with boiling water tap and main appliances.
- The large breakfast bar on the back of the island works extremely well as its open and connected to the main cooking zone and all the connected rooms.
- The overall design had also work with the huge amount of natural light flooding the room.
- The high gloss white oyster colour along with the Pietra stone worktops and door fronts makes the most of this and sits superbly well within the interior designed space.
- Design worked along with architectural drawings due to being a new build project.